2022 Let's Tee Off Against Breast Cancer
At Trout Lake Golf Club
Join us at Trout Lake Golf Club for a special women only golf event to help us provide support to cancer patients across the Northwoods.
100% of the funds raised will be used to provide financial, emotional and education support services to breast cancer patients in the Northwoods. Every dollar raised is invested directly in our local communities.
We have given "We Care" totes to first time breast cancer patients in the Northwoods area since the fall of 2017, through James Beck Cancer Center in Rhinelander and Marchfield Clinic in Minocqua.
We also donated over $30,000 to Ascension Eagle River Hospital to assist in purchasing a 3-D mammography machine.
- Event Cost: $85 per person or $340 per team, 4 golfers per team
- Scramble format - each person hits a shot and the best of the four is chosen. All players hit from that spot. This is done until the ball is holed for a team score
- Women's teams only
- A complete set of rules will be available at registration
- Decisions by the Trout Lake Golf Club PGA professional are final
- All players will play the red tees
Schedule of Events
7:30 a.m. Registration, breakfast, & raffle sales
8:45 a.m. Salute to cancer survivors
9:00 a.m. Shotgun start
2:00 p.m. Luncheon
2:30p.m. Event and Raffle winners announced
Special Day-of Package
$50 per person
- 2 Mulligans
- 2 Magic Putts
- Three feet of raffle tickets
- Only available in the package:
- 2 "Sandy's", a free throw out of any sand trap, no stroke counted
- 2 "Free Throws" used anywhere on the golf course, including in the rough
For more information, or to register, contact:
Mike Osborne at Trout Lake Golf Club at 715-385-2189
Karen Lewis at 715-588-1273 or [email protected]
How To Participate
Mark your calendar on June 23, 2022, at 7:30 AM through June 23, at 3:00 PM
Ticket price is $340