/ Announcements / Linda Stolder Rottman - Higher Education Scholarship
Linda Stolder Rottman - Higher Education Scholarship
Howard Young Foundation in partnership with Aspirus Health’s Howard Young Medical Center announces the 1st Annual Linda Stolder Rottman - Higher Education Scholarship!
The Linda Stolder Rottman Higher Education Scholarship is established by the members of the Stolder family in memory of their sister, Linda, a former employee of the Howard Young Medical Center in Woodruff, WI. Linda and her son, Matthew Xavier “Max” Rottman, died on May 10th, 2022 in a tragic accident at their home in Presque Isle, WI.
This scholarship will be presented to selected Howard Young Medical Center employees and their offspring. A minimum one year employment by a family member will be required for eligibility. All advanced areas of study will be given equal weight and scholarships will not be restricted to four-year institutions. Those pursuing in-person education, however, will be given preference over online students.
Scholarship Award: $1,000.00
Application Launch Date: March 14th, 2023 – Linda Stolder Rottman’s birthday
Application Deadline: May 31st, 2023
Award Announced: June 15th, 2023
- Howard Young Medical Center employee or offspring of an employee.
- Employee must be employed for least 1 year from the application launch date.
- Accepted into a program of higher education
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher (Most recent – high school or college)
- Has turned in all application materials by May 31st, 2023
- Application completed in full
- Short Essay, see application
- Proof of program acceptance and GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Application must be emailed or delivered to Jason Troxell’s inbox at Howard Young Medical Center by May 31st, 2023. Email is preferred.
- Email Applications to [email protected]
- Send Paper Applications to:
Howard Young Medical Center
Attn: Jason Troxell, VP-Chief Administrative Officer
240 Maple St.
Woodruff, WI 54568