AERH was built in the 1950's by the community as a vital place of healing. As the population grew, the potential for serious accidents grew and the demand for medical services continued to rise. Concerned citizens realized the more time patients spent on the highway traveling to distant hospitals the less time they spent in the care of a physician getting well.

AERH offers an advanced Emergency Department including two trauma rooms and three general-purpose examination rooms with flexibility to do specialized exams, suturing and casting.

To visit AERH website and a list of services provided click here