Current Funding Opportunities
Each year, many departments at Howard Young Medical Center (HYMC) and Ministry Eagle River Memorial Hospital (MERMH) have needs that exceed the annual revenues generated from operations. Some of the needs are expected, others immediate – and often urgent. Gift support from our donors is essential to the many programs and services provided by Ministry Howard Young Health Care. As a valued donor to Howard Young Foundation, Inc., you may specify 100 percent of your gifts to a specific area of need, including the Greatest Need Funds at both of our Hospitals.
Donor designated funds: To contribute to any of the below funds or if there is another particular area of interest at either hospital where you would like to steer your gift, please click here.
- Special Gift Initiative Capital Campaign – “Imagine Our Future…A Journey To Excellence” – click here to join the Campaign!
- Gifts and pledges made towards the Special Gift Initiative will be matched dollar for dollar by Ministry Health Care – effectively doubling your already generous gift!
- HYMC Cardiac Rehabilitation
- HYMC Emergency Department
- HYMC Greatest Need
- HYMC ICU Department
- HYMC Wound Clinic
- Pediatric Emergency Room
- Emergency Medical Transportation
- MERMH Greatest Need
- MERMH Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Patient and Family Emergency Services
- Spirit Medical Transportation Services
- Spiritual Services
To make a secure on-line contribution to one of the above listed funds, click here.
If you would like more details on how to contribute to these specific funds or any of the Howard Young Foundation, Inc. temporarily restricted funds, please contact Tim McJoynt at 715-439-4005 or email at email@example.com.